Building Confidence and Reducing Falls
- Date: 02/17/2017 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Cedar Landing Community
101 Cedar Lane, Community Room
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
- Introduction: An effective, evidence-based educational program for older adults.
• 1 in 3 persons over age 65 falls each year.
• Falls are a leading cause of loss of independent living.
• Falls and complications associated with falls are the second leading cause of death in Wisconsin.
• Reduce fear of falling by taking part in Stepping On!
Have fun, strengthen muscles, make friends in this
Learn from guest experts.
It can help you live independently in your own home!
January 6 – Feb 17, 2017
2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Cedar Landing Community
101 Cedar Lane
COST: Suggested donation of $10 for
For more information or to register, contact the
Aging & Disability Resource Center of Sheboygan County.