Assure that Sheboygan County citizens with disabilities can access a comprehensive array of quality services that allow them to live in their own home or community.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve persons with mental illness, Developmental Disabilities, Alcohol or Other Drug Abuse, physical disabilities, and infirmities of aging.
- Enable persons with disabilities to remain or become more self-sufficient in their own home or community.
- Assure services are available in the most facilitative environment consistent with individual support, protection, and treatment needs.
- Promote greater community involvement, individual choice, and community acceptance for people with disabilities.
- Support existing government, voluntary, and private community resources as a vital part of the comprehensive array of quality services available to Sheboygan County residents.